Saturday, July 24, 2010

So here's the deal...

I tried this whole "separate blog just for crafts" thing and it's driving me nuts.

That means that I am
DISCONTINUING THIS BLOG AND ETSY SHOP

and moving it all over to my personal blog

I usually blog about my everyday life over there, but since I'm demolishing apple inspired, the tutorials, ideas and crafty projects will all be displayed there as well.

Yes, there is a new etsy shop in the works with some new frames, mini journals, and even a few vintage finds. I will be posting it all soon, but for now, become a follower of Seeker of Happiness because there may or may not be a giveaway in the next couple of days to celebrate my new and improved etsy shop.

Thank you everyone! See you at

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I am sooo excited for your new shop!!!!!!! yay!!!!!! <3
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete