Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The One that Started it All...

My husband stepped on my full-length mirror. I was FINALLY fixing the hooks so I could hang it back on my wall, and he straight up stomped on it. I was sad, but after thinking about it, I realized that I had was struggling to find something to hang in my bedroom between two big collage frames, and the size of my full-length mirror was perfect.

*Insert light-bulb above my head here*

I had some extra fabric, canvas's,
a couple of unfinished picture frames, and some
candle votive's and a hot glue gun.

This is what I came up with:

A closer look:


Because this blog is new, I will only post tutorial's if they are requested, so if you would like to know how I did this, leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. YAY REPURPOSED MIRROR FRAME!! i'm in love with it, it's perfect in your apartment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks SOOOO GOOOODDDDD. That picture of you and Scott matches the whole color scheme of your creation, it's perfect. I wanna make one! I need to invest in a hot glue gun.

    ReplyDelete