Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy

Well, I officially suck at this whole craft blog thing. It's not that I don't make things, it's just that I forget to post them. Or, I feel like they aren't "hard enough" or "cool enough" to be blog worthy. So, instead of giving a whole artsy-fartsy tutorial, here are some of the things I've doing around my house:

Okay, so I obviously didn't make these, but my mom gave them to me for Valentine's Day. Aren't they perfect?!


I've been working on making stuffed fabric frames. This was the first one I made and it was pretty crappy, but the fabric was really forgiving. Stay tuned for a post all about picture frames!


This poster in my kitchen was begging for something to go on either side of it. Using canvas, cardboard, and fabric I made these two wall hangings:

(You can't read the quote at he bottom of the poster but it says: "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.")

This was really simple. I bought this faith sign at Kmart for $4 and I put it in front of my mirror. I wanted to spice it up a bit, so I glued some cool paper onto the back so you could see it in the mirror reflection.



No comments:

Post a Comment