Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE TABLE!

I know that's it been weeks since I left you with the teaser about my table, but the semester wore me down, and I had to put some projects aside and focus on passing my Social Statistics class (boo...). Anyway- I finally finished it after taking a much needed break from studying. So here it is!

The Ruffled Table!

This is my one and only entry in Ruffles and Stuff's "Ruffle Your Stuff" contest. I'm just hoping they count my wooden ruffles and don't try to call them something else. Wish me luck!

I now leave you with my good friend, Brandilyn, who helped me with the pictures:


If you want her headband as bad as I do you're out of luck. Her mom got it for her while she was in Belize.

4 comments:

  1. the pictures look SO GOOD!!! (the table, not me) Definitely very indie-craft-blog. You BETTER win. I'ma be pissed if you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and congrats on winning the contest, I love this table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks TheSpanishLady! Good to meet new friends- feel free to stop by any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation for being one of the winners! <3

    ReplyDelete