Monday, April 5, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

have been checking rufflesandstuff.com every minute to see who won the Ruffle Your Stuff contest. There were 567 entries and some SERIOUS competition.

Well, the winners are in.

First place was a QUILT (are you kidding me?!) that is SO CUTE:




Second place was a whole freaking TEA PARTY! This lady made ALL the outfits AND decorations:


And third place was MY VERY OWN TABLE!


"This table rocks my world! It has everything you could ever dream of in a project: Creativity, inexpensiveness, and startling good looks! It was made from one of those $5 side tables you can buy in Walmart. I LOVE the wooden "ruffles"!

Great job, Carrie! Congrats! :o)"
I'm thrilled and honored and dancing and screaming around the house!

For those of you who keep asking- I won :
Third choice of one of Disney's necklaces
And an Amy Butler Nappy Bag pattern!
Anyway, I just had to share the 1st and 2nd prize winners, because they were INCREDIBLE.
Check out Ruffles and Stuff for more super creative entries that are sure to inspire!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say congratulations on 3rd place! I love your table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justine! You're so sweet. Hope to see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table! Very creative interpretation of ruffles! :) That was definitely a fun contest!

    ~Melissa

    www.thosealaskangirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete